Tennis is an individual sport across men's and women's competitions. Matches are played on outdoor hardcourts. Final competition and match formats will be determined by the number of competitors entered.
The competition program is scheduled across four days.
The initial competition schedule is:
- Monday 3 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 4 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 5 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 6 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
More information will be available in the near future, please check back regularly for update
1/3 Hepner Place
- Surface Type - 6 synthetic courts
- Warm Up areas - There is no designated warm up area
- Car parking - Limited car parking consisting of 32 spaces is available onsite, with limited on-street parking
- The venue has toilets, disabled toilets, change rooms
- Seating Capacity - 50
- Catering - There is a fully licensed café available, serving light snacks only, however, café Bear & Scoobs is located 100mtrs around the corner (Thompson Rd) for meals
- Bus - Geelong Railway Station/Railway Tce (Geelong) Platform Bay 1. Route 1 bus towards North Shore Station (via Geelong Station). Get off at stop Hepner St/Thompson Rd (North Geelong). Walk about 400m along Thompson Rd and Hepner Place
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex Woolworths, 28 Thompsons Rd, North Geelong 3215
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
MEN - DRAW RESULTS
WOMEN - DRAW RESULTS