Futsal is a team sport played across men's and women's competitions. It is played on an indoor court and games are 2 x 20 min halves. There is a requirement for each team to fulfill duty requirements as per the draw.
Teams will be required to register a minimum squad of 7 players to participate at the SUGs. For teams to avoid a forfeit fine they will be required to field 3 players at the start of their scheduled game time. Teams are able to have 3 players cross accredit from another sport at the SUGs.
Futsal is a qualification sport for the Australian University Games.
Draws for futsal will be available online a week prior to SUGs.
Format will include pool and progression matches. Final competition formats will be decided following the close of entries.
Monday 3 July: 10:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 4 July: 10:30am - 3:30pm
Wednesday 5 July: 10:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday 6 July: 9:30am - 3:30pm
2622-282 Anakie Road
Bell Post Hill
- Surface Type - 2 sprung timber floor courts with permanent markings
- Warm Up areas - There are no designated warm up areas at the venue
- Car parking - 215 spaces for cars and buses available as the Stadium
- The centre has toilets, disabled toilets, change rooms, and is part of the sports Hub for Badminton, Squash, Volleyball and Table tennis
- Seating Capacity - 200 - 350
- Catering -The Leisuretime Sports Centre has its own café
- Bus - Fenwick St/Ryrie St (Geelong CBD) Route 22 bus towards North Shore Station (via Anakie Rd). Get off at stop Bell Post Shopping Centre/Anakie Rd (Norlane), 2mins (190m) walk to Leisuretime Sports Centre
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex Woolworths, 290/306 Anakie Rd, Norlane VIC 3214